With the holidays just around the corner, I’m sure your sweet tooth is craving a little somethin’ somethin’. Well life is what you bake it, and today we are baking some delicious treats. Once upon a time, one of my old coworkers introduced me to a delicious and gluttonous desert called, Slutty Brownies. Slutty Brownies are unbelievably rich in flavor, sugar, taste and more!! The reason it’s called a Slutty Brownie is cause they ‘get around with all the other treats’, Cookie Dough & Oreo.
Every year around the holidays, I’ll make the Slutty Brownies, which always goes off without a hitch. As much as I love that desert, I decided to switch it up a bit so that it’s still scrumptious, but doesn’t make you feel like you need an extended nap afterwards. So these will be the not so slutty, but naughty brownies. Cause…. who wants to be nice?
On today’s menu: Brownie Points 😊
(Warning: This recipe is extremely addictive. You won’t want to put your fork down)
½ cup Vegetable Oil
3 Tbsp. Water
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
**I used Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- The tub version
Chocolate Caramael Sauce (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees or whatever your BROWNIE box says.
- Spray your baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (Pam)
- In a small microwaveable bowl, take 1/3 of cookie dough from the tub (maybe a bit more depending on your liking) and microwave for a total of 10 – 15 seconds.
- This will help make the cookie dough easier to spread.
- Let cookie dough flop into your baking dish and begin spreading and coating the bottom of your baking dish. It should cover all sides of the bottom.
- Once you can no longer see the bottom of your dish, as it should be fully covered in cookie dough, bring out the Nutella!
- I personally did 2 – 3 spoonfuls of Nutella and plopped it onto the cookie dough. I then began to spread the Nutella to cover all of the cookie dough. At this point, you’ll see a dream like Hazelnut/Chocolate covering over your Cookie Dough. **Looks so yummy even now.
- In a separate bowl, begin your brownie mixture with the rest of the ingredients, following the directions on the box.
- Mix thoroughly until all clumps of brownie mixture are gone.
- Slowly pour the brownie mix creating the last layer of your ‘Naughty Brownie’. You’ll want to make sure you get a full even coat over the entire baking pan so that it cooks properly.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 – 50 minutes depending on your oven (I did mine for a total of 45 minutes)
- You’ll want to make sure that if you put a tooth pick or fork in the dish, it comes out clean.
- Let sit and cool for a few minutes.
- Top it with some Chocolate Caramel Sauce if your little heart desires.
- Slice it up, dive in and float away on this magical chocolatey ride!!
**This got the husband stamp of approval!
Nutrition Facts: Serves 12