I just want to drink smoothies, wear bikinis, save animals and take naps. Is that too much to ask for?
I think not! Sometimes all you need is a good, cold and refreshing smoothie to get your day started… then you can wear the bikinis, save animals and take naps all you want like the powerful woman you are. All in a day’s work I say.
On today’s menu: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cake Batter Smoothie 🙂
1 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk (I used Silk vanilla)
¼ cup Quaker Quick Minute Oats
2 Tbsp of PB2 – Powdered Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp of Almond Butter
Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
- Mix Ingredients in blender until smooth consistency and all lumps have dissolved.
- I like to start with the milk first just so that the contents don’t stick to the blender too much
- Blend for about 30 seconds. Stop, shake blender and repeat for another 30 seconds.
- Do a little dance while you wait…obviously.
- Pour that delicious creamy smoothie to make a tall glass of yum!
- Finish it off with any garnishes you typically like on your smoothies, I added a bit of cinnamon and one almond, just to make it look picture worthy. Ta da!! 🙂