Oh, what I wouldn’t give to be young and have Summer Breaks again….or any season break for that matter lol. #adultingishard
At last it’s time for siblings, friends, kids and those of you who had a lovely summer break, to return to school and get back to the grind. So guess what time it is?! BACK TO SCHOOL SALE TIME!!
I may not be in school anymore, but I’ll take any excuse to update my wardrobe for the new year.🙋🏾♀️However, I’m all about saving a few bucks here and there (I’m not trying to spend a fortune); so I found some great places to shop and have a few deals for you that I’m excited to share! 🤗
I needed a little update in my closet, so this is as much for me as it is for you, because I’ve been obsessing over these brands!! 😍
- You guys, I’ve been loving everything about Zaful. They have the cutest clothes for such little $$. I’m not even kidding when I say, I don’t have to use my whole paycheck to support my clothing addiction here. I highly recommend you take a sec to go fall in love with their back to school prices and get yo self something nice. They’re showcasing Best Sellers for Fall!!
- Lulus.com is probably my go to shop. I love their jumpsuits, dresses, tops, shoes, EVERYTHING! Just like their website says, you’ll be falling for all the new arrivals. Chic clothing & accessories – Lulus is THE destination for trendsetters around the world. Anytime I’m on their site, I always go to the sale section first….because I’m frugal and always trying to save money. I almost always find something I’m dying over in the sale section and at an affordable price. Ok, but just take a hot minute to admire how cute this top is…. For $13. Uhm, yes please!
- Zara, is a little more stylized in their fashion, but I promise there’s some really cute items here. You may just have to dig a little deeper to find your aesthetic. There have been countless amounts of times where I’ll ask friends where they got a certain piece in their #ootd and they almost always answer Zara. I think what I like most about Zara is their unique high fashion style that is really out of the box. The item I think I’m going to have to pull the trigger on soon, especially since Fall is around the corner…. This Hoodie Dress for $15.99. Kinda bad, kinda boujee, all love.
- The other day, a friend of mine posted a picture on IG where she was wearing the CUTEST high waist scrunch shorts. Obviously, because I’m in shopping mode/nosey, I had to ask her where she got them from. SheIn is like a magical land 🙌 🌈 🦄. Their summer sale is amazing with prices as low as $5!! Trust me, you’re going to want to shop here and get all your clothes from now until December. You’ll be set for the semester!
- What else can we say about Forever 21 besides, uhm yes please. You know what you’re getting with Forever; cute clothes, low prices, perfect for the season. Whenever I need to look my best and need something asap, I always head to Forever 21. It’s a quick grab and go, because I know I’ll always like something there and can rely on it to keep me looking stylish through the season! Also, I think they have some of the best email marketing. I love it, from their titles of the emails down to the graphics once you open it. I don’t even need to link their sale/any specific items, because I’m sure you’ll fall in love with something right away once you hop on the site.
- When I want a little bit more of an edgier style, I go to Fashion Nova. Plunging necklines, side tie jumpsuits, cut out crop tops, love. I’ve been obsessing over this streetwear vibe lately and Fashion Nova is definitely on top of their streetwear style. I think my favorite styles from Fashion Nova are the sets. I mean, the name is even perfect: Don’t Hate the Playa Lounge Set. Their prices are really affordable and they even have a Men’s collection.
Honestly, I’m just trying to help you guys live your best stylish life. Cause that’s what friends are for right? 🤷🏾♀️ You may be like me and just going to work every day, but no one said we had to do that without any fashion sense. Schools not the only place we have to look and wear our best… ok or Church. Take me up on some of these ‘Back to School’ deals. I promise you won’t regret it…. you can thank me later 😉!
**Disclosure: This post does include Affiliate links.